When We Are Closed

The practice works closely with the Sheffield GP Collaborative who along with 111, provide cover to our surgery outside normal working hours.  If you have an urgent problem when we are shut, ring our number as normal and you will either be directed to the collaborative service or told that you need to ring the national 111 service.

Walk-in Centre

There is also a walk-in centre at Rocking House, Broad Lane, Sheffield, S1 3PB.  It operates a sit-and-wait service where you will be seen for urgent GP problems. The walk-in service operates from 08.00 – 22.00 365 days per year.

Minor Injury Centre

If you are experiencing a minor injury, which needs treatment you may also contact the Minor Injury Centre situated at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital.  This service is available to anyone with a minor injury (cuts, falls etc.) Please telephone 0114 2711900 to check exact opening times before you attend.

Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.

In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website